Couples, families, or groups--are you looking for a fun day on the trail? YMCA Camp Y-Noah is the place for you. Our guided western style trail rides are for adults and children at least eight years old. Trails wind through miles of beautiful terrain that extend across over 250 wooded acres of Camp Y-Noah. We have trails suitable all types of riders. Depending on the time of your visit, you might be able to enjoy the wonderful wild flowers and a variety of wildlife. Our friendly guides keep an eye on the horses as they answer any questions you may have.
- Trail ride participants must be at least 8 years old. Riders under 8 years old have the option of hand led pony rides in the arena while at the ranch.
- Riders must be under 220 pounds
- Shoes that cover your toes are required (no sandals, Crocs, or flip flops)
- Long pants are suggested (to prevent saddle sores and protect from briars along the trail)
- All riders must be wearing an ASTM/SEI approved riding helmet (provided by YMCA Camp Y-Noah)
Horseback riding is a physical activity that requires physical fitness, flexibility, and balance. If you have any mental or physical conditions that affect your balance, ability to land on one foot with all of your weight, ability to use your arms/hands to steer a horse, if you are pregnant or have had joint surgeries or injuries, we do not recommend that you participate in this activity. If you have any questions or concerns please let a member of our staff know.
Cost: $40 per person for one hour
For reservations call Susan Garside at (330) 858-4800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trail Rides take place at our Equestrian Center, which is located at 6801 Christman Road. Click HERE for directions!